Deluge firmware V3.0.5 released
Deluge firmware V3.0.5 is now released - a minor bugfix release.
* Fixed - incorrect transpose / pitch setting could result when loading a new single-cycle waveform into a sound which already previously had one
* Fixed problem where unmuting an audio clip in the arranger could fail to take effect until its next repeat
* You can now operate the record button (e.g. for exiting record mode) while holding down a note in keyboard view
* Fixed misbehaviour which could occur after playing sections with a set number of repeats up until the last one, when playback stops
* Fixed - if an undo/redo took you back to a different clip, the "display" (the colour illuminating each pad) would fail to update
* Fixed occasional “CARD” message which could appear on boot even if SD card present
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.