Deluge firmware V3.0.3 released
Deluge firmware V3.0.3 is now released - a minor bugfix release.
* Fixed bug which could lead to stuck notes in keyboard view
* Fixed obscure problem with parameter changes going missing when changing a preset shared by multiple clips
* Fixed - when playing back recorded MIDI pitch-bend, sometimes it wouldn’t quite return to the centre-position 0
* Fixed problem with cross-screen editing of long notes
* Fixed problem with restarting playback from current scroll position, by pressing <> + play, when auto-scroll was on in arranger
* Fixed lag which could occur when UNDOing or REDOing audio recordings when a lot of audio clips are playing
* Song and preset files were incorrectly being ordered by the same logic which orders audio filenames by “note names” - e.g. “A3”
* Fixed a case where an audio clip’s waveform “margin” past its end-point could be heard
* Fixed - Deluge could incorrectly interpret MIDI SysEx messages, which it's supposed to ignore
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your art to be safe regardless.