Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

I'm having problems running Deluge on battery power.

g105bg105b United KingdomPosts: 9

Hi everyone. I've just received my Deluge and am spending a bit of time getting used to the basics before I try to put anything tangible together, but I've ran into a potential issue. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

During my initial testing period (playtime), I powered the unit using USB from a powered hub. The light was yellow, and after a while it went green. The next morning I took the unit to my piano to experiment in another room. This was done on battery power. The unit lasted around 5 minutes before turning off and screaming a sad whine into my headphones. I was so scared that I had broken the unit, because it wouldn't turn back on. However, plugging back into power bought it back to life and it carried on as usual.

A little testing shows me that the LED indicator light goes to red as soon as USB power is removed, and soon begins flashing. I have not managed more than 5 minutes of battery power on the unit yet.

I wonder if the unit requires a higher powered USB charger, or whether the battery is only chargeable via 9-12V adapter, or if my battery is faulty?

Any advice from other owners in regards their battery operation experience is appreciated, thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Sweet!

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ