midi track does not play back after unlearning controller
firmware version 3.02.
The problem: I am having a problem with midi tracks. After creating a midi track, after unlearning the notes controller, the midi track will not play back correctly.
1) Select an empty track
2) Set track type to midi
3) On the controller, set the midi output channel to 1
4) Set the track type to midi
5) Press learn and a note button from the right-most column, while pressed, press a key on the controller
- The right column flashes to indicate it learned the controller
6) Select the midi channel of the sound source
- the source is an analog synth module
7) Press play and record
8) Record some notes
9) Playback the recording by pressing play
-- part plays back as normal
9) Press learn and a note button again to unlearn
10) Playback the recording again
-- notes do not play normally. Instead i hear short, faint, barely audible clicks that have some note value,
11) If I attempt to stop and restart playback, the first note is played back and playback stops.
12) If i press playback again, the deluge will emit a rapid stream of midi notes on the track channel that result in the sound module producing clicks.
I have tried this with two different sound modules with the same result. Your help will be greatly appreciated.