Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

which MIDI foot switch pedal?

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

For those that have, or have bought, a MIDI footswitch pedal to use with the Deluge looper- which pedals are, or are not, working for you? Would there be any advantage to waiting for the Synthstrom version, or is it just a normal switch pedal like any other? Thanks.

Comments

Maybe not many are using the looper functions? I haven’t read much talk about v3 in any of the online forums. I’d love to get a compatible footswitch so I can start enjoying this update.

recursorrecursor UKPosts: 33

@pfrf said:
    For those that have, or have bought, a MIDI footswitch pedal to use with the Deluge looper- which pedals are, or are not, working for you? Would there be any advantage to waiting for the Synthstrom version, or is it just a normal switch pedal like any other? Thanks.

somewhat late response... but for future reference readers. i initially bought a Line 6 FBV Express MKII - this didn't work for me. i waited and got the offical pedal, which obviously works great!

I still appreciate your reply, thanks. It's good for users to know what works and what doesn't. I wish more had chimed in but this forum is unpopulated.

I finally got the official Deluge looper pedal. It works perfectly, and makes looping easy. What I didn't expect is the way with one switch you can step through a string of commands. That is very cool. I've had a few looping pedals before and none of them were so well thought out.