Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

I can assign a pad to my FCB1010 footswitch but i cant assign the global midi functions?

mrSilkiemrSilkie ChristchurchPosts: 5

holding down learn and the pad i want to assign, the kick pad for example then pressing my footswitch assigns the footswitch to the pad.

However going into the settings, into the midi dialog then into the commands. If i want to assign play or record to the same pedal it just doesn't register.

Im also curious to see what is needed to assign my expression pedals to filter cuttoff ect, i haven't been able to get some of these adjustable parameters assigned to fader knobs with my akai MPC for example. I know it can be done but im not sure how.

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Doesn't make sense if it works with triggering sounds, then you're device is indeed sending notes.
    How are you doing the learning, just holding the learn button while in the CMD menu with the commands on screen and sending the midi note?

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

mrSilkiemrSilkie ChristchurchPosts: 5

the learn button was blinking and i didn't think to hold it down whilst assigning the midi input because i assumed that the blinking was indicating that it was already listening for an input.