Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Copying a track between different songs

KlaustrophilKlaustrophil Posts: 71
edited September 2019 in Deluge Software Suggestions

I guess everyone of you has great stuff cluttered over 137 songs. At the moment there's nothing implemented to copy this stuff into a new song. I know that Jamie wrote some tool for doing this in the web browser here but this functionality is so very fundamental. So please, lets make this a thing!

Post edited by Klaustrophil on

Comments

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

@Klaustrophil said:
    I guess everyone of you has great stuff cluttered over 137 songs. At the moment there's nothing implemented to copy this stuff into a new song. I know that Jamie wrote some tool for doing this in the web browser here but this functionality is so very fundamental. So please, lets make this a thing!

This Is A No Brainer Of A VERY Needed function (more so for percussion patterns etc)...
    but i do see a problem when we have no way of naming the original track we want to copy within the Deluge..so maybe we need a sub folder to save tracks&settings to and then we could get the option to import it in to another song from there ..