Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Song Mode - Clip Start Quantization

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

I know this has been mentioned but it would be great to have some standard quantize options for launching clips/sections in addition to the current method of at the end of the affected/longest clip. Settings for Off(currently shift + launch pad) through 1/2 bar 1 bar 2 bar all the way up to longest clip. Might even be cool to see the zoom setting come back for this.

Also it would be amazing have an option for "instant play/stop" launch mode. Where when you press a launch pad it would start the song and that clip and when you release it would stop. Pressing another pad after the first would be like shift+launch. I think you can get this functionality now with some crazy external midi setup. I would have to send a shift+note on message at press and release and the first note press and last not release would have to hit play/stop.

Anyway another off the wall idea with no expectation of any traction but they are fun to come up with :)