Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

SAVE NOT WORKING. ANSWERED

Dante4Dante4 UkPosts: 15
edited September 2019 in Deluge Help

Hi,
Just bought a Deluge second hand and I am trying to save a song but nothing is happening when I press the save button. The SD card is not set to lock. I formatted the SD card and copied over the new 3.0bin file and the samples.

Any ideas?
Thanks
John

Post edited by Dante4 on

Comments

Dante4Dante4 UkPosts: 15

FYI I fixed it! Did a slow format on the SD card. Then I copied all the files over again and added a SONGS folder that was missing originally.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

@Dante4 said:
    Hi,
    Just bought a Deluge second hand and I am trying to save a song but nothing is happening when I press the save button. The SD card is not set to lock. I formatted the SD card and copied over the new 3.0bin file and the samples.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    John

You have to do a update, holding shift on bootup to. Isn't enough to copy the .bin on the SD-Card.

Don't forget to make backups of your SD card. Especially when it makes problems like yours. It's a good idea to check older or used SD-Card with H2testw for errors to save you from trouble with the deluge.

facebook is evil