Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

COntrolling External Synths??

Hey there im new to the Deluge and have a couple questions. I want to use the Deluge to control/sequence my Prophet Rev 2. I've got the appropriate midi channels selected - but I when I press keys Im not controlling anything - is this something the Learn button should help with? Basically i want to be able to play my prophet through my deluge keyboard and set up sequnces there. thanks!

Comments

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

Yeah, you have to use the learn function. If you hold learn and one of the audition pads on the deluge, then play a key on your Prophet you should see the audition pads turn white and that should do it.

HollexHollex FrPosts: 12

No, you just need to „learn“ if you want to control the Deluge with your Rev2. I understood you want it the other way around. So you need to check your MIDI channels...

BarteesStrangeBarteesStrange United StatesPosts: 3

@p_wats said:
    Yeah, you have to use the learn function. If you hold learn and one of the audition pads on the deluge, then play a key on your Prophet you should see the audition pads turn white and that should do it.

@Hollex said:
    No, you just need to „learn“ if you want to control the Deluge with your Rev2. I understood you want it the other way around. So you need to check your MIDI channels...

HEY THANKS! im up and running