Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Remix done entirely on the Deluge

This isn't really a performance, but more of a showcase of a complex track made entirely on the Deluge. In the video I'm triggering the various sections in order:

The audio is recorded directly to my phone, but I also recorded each track into my DAW separately and did some mixing/mastering, as this will be part of a larger remix collection to be released this year. The "real" track is here if you're curious:

And the original, folky track (released 10 years ago!) is here for reference: https://dogisblue.bandcamp.com/track/borrowing-days

Lots more to come, but this is the first full Deluge project I've finished, so thought I'd share. Thanks for listening!

Comments

JLBorgesJLBorges ArgentinaPosts: 5

Hey man thats some great work... Would like to see some live tweaking of that same track (maybe a stutter here and there, playing with the FX, filtering)

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

@JLBorges said:
    Hey man thats some great work... Would like to see some live tweaking of that same track (maybe a stutter here and there, playing with the FX, filtering)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm still trying to determine how I would perform stuff like this live before sequencing sections, etc. So far I've just been enjoying using it as a composition tool, but want to get out to a show and mess with things live.