Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

3RD OSCILLATOR

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

Every good synth has a 3 Oscillator voice! That all important "sub oscillator" adds weight to the sound! Yeah, baby! Maybe an option to add a -1 octave pitch-shifted harmonic to the 2nd oscillator could be an economical way to do it?

Comments

MaxOSMaxOS Los AngelesPosts: 51

You could have two tracks with similar voices controlled by the same midi channel. Then you have four oscillators! :o

muleskinnermuleskinner Bath, UKModerator Posts: 128

Not the highest thing on my wishlist by any means but I agree it's fairly standard in a two oscillator architecture and would make a nice addition. Pulse or triangle wave one octave below one of the other oscs would do it.

Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher

monoseqmonoseq SwedenBeta Tester Posts: 12

Plus 1. A sub on each osc would be great.
    -1-2 and a sub fifth please.

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

@MaxOS said:
    You could have two tracks with similar voices controlled by the same midi channel. Then you have four oscillators! :o

Yes and separate fx, envelopes, filter etc for each. I think stacking voices which is so easy to do on the Deluge negates the need for this feature request, doesn’t it?

by that logic, why have 2 oscillators at all? couldn't you just have a separate track for each one?

PhonicPhonic USAPosts: 26

@MaxOS, pardon my ignorance, only had mine a couple weeks... how do i get 2 voices controlled by same midi channel? Not sure how to stack them

@Phonic said:
    @MaxOS, pardon my ignorance, only had mine a couple weeks... how do i get 2 voices controlled by same midi channel? Not sure how to stack them

the fourth column from the left is your second voice-- same controls as the first oscillator duplicated & dedicated