Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Musical Game

I am having fun learning about the Deluge. I am probably one of your light users who just enjoys making music for myself and playing with cool electrionic synth sounds and what not. As I was playing and learning last night I had an idea.

What if the Deluge had a musical game of some sort. I know the oscillator with a square wave sounds exactly like the game Simon. That's one excellent musical memory game that would be an asset, selling point, and fun. There's doubtless many other ideas for games out there which would make the Deluge even more musically masterful if it helped people improve their memory, music skills, and just have fun.

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Though not a priority before more important refinements and features, I like the idea of something like this, something fun yet useful and brain-cell-growing :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

JonesyJonesy VirginiaPosts: 14

Definitely not a priority but having a simple game could bring kids to use the Deluge and just give us all something else fun to do with it. I can imagine the Simon like game could be set up to use different synths or kicks for its sounds. Would be super cool in my book.

cypher79cypher79 UKPosts: 157

The Deluge grid would be perfect for pong lol

JonesyJonesy VirginiaPosts: 14

A musical memory game like the matching cards. Remember how you had to find two that matched. On the Deluge there could be two sounds that matched and you have to remember and select them both on your turn. I guess this would be a two player game.