Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synthstrom Audible 'Nightmare Before Synthmas' Party in Berlin. May 8, 2019

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
edited March 2019 in News

https://www.facebook.com/events/614958038931944/

The Night before Synthmas
Synthstrom Audible’s SD party
Marie Antoinette, Berlin
marie-antoinette-berlin.de

May 8, 2019. 20:00
Free entry

Featuring short, live, non-stop Deluge performances from:

• Metunar
  • Amiga909
  • The Burning Trestle
  • Mije Lee Birds
  • Richard Crafter
  • Break Heaven 771
  • Ian J
  • Damian Sea
  • Hollsound
  • Oblique Noir
  • SynthDad
  • Ix Indamix
  • Mike Z
    and more!

https://www.facebook.com/events/614958038931944/

Poster by Callum Rooney

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

NICE!! Will be there!

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

I'll be listening :)

Really nice evening in Marie Antoinette. There were some great sets. I would love to know some more tracks of the performers. Maybe you like to put a URL to sour soundcloud/youtube page? Would be awesome 🌻

highstandardshighstandards CHPosts: 56

I agree :)

OszilloOszillo -Posts: 26

some may have seen me a bit stressed out at my performance with the vermona perfourmer analog synth.. :)
    was still a lot of fun. :p

Found finally the reason for my trouble.
    When i create a synth feed by input Left and another one feed by input Right and turn the deluge on without already plugged jacks it will use the mic inputs instead or even the small LineIn, ending up with wrong inputs and nothing reaches the deluge to perform with. Reloading the song doesnt help, i had to restart to make the Deluge check the inputs again. So actually missing a defined setting that a input is not mic.. otherwise the behaviour can on stage lead to heavy feedback of course if someone just pulls the jacks out while still playing. Maybe also confusing myself because i was a heavy octatrack user for years where automate input switch is out of even thinking - even to complex often.

To the event:
    was an amazing vibe even for berlin'ish events. Specially because Ian scheduled all acts so nicely together that they fit somehow perfect together and the other thing, the surprise. You wont expect someone not looking like the typical berlin dj making such nice music. Thanks so much for the experience.

another thing.. (maybe not the right place here)
    Just spoke with my label boss, if there are people who want to try the same with their Deluge live on a real stage we will give you the stage to plug it in at the weekly "lupus in fabula" event in berlin in front of the wormup session.. which is every Tuesday around 10pm in void club.

@Oszillo said:

another thing.. (maybe not the right place here)
    Just spoke with my label boss, if there are people who want to try the same with their Deluge live on a real stage we will give you the stage to plug it in at the weekly "lupus in fabula" event in berlin in front of the wormup session.. which is every Tuesday around 10pm in void club.

That's great! Thank you for organizing this. Maybe you open a main thread in the right section (?) of the forum, so people get to know this. And please describe a way how to contact you or the right person, if someone is interested to do a life performance, with all necessary infos with the conditions (hardware, cabeling, contact, time to arrive before the performance blah blah blah) ;))

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

cool, thanks! void is a very nice club. innovative and genuine.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078