›
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Tips for a day 1 noobie?

▲ 0 ▼
zug_bugzug_bug Austin TXPosts: 2

My deluge comes today! So excited! Already read the manual and watched tons of videos on youtube. Any tips for getting started?

Comments

  • ▲ 0 ▼
    JonesyJonesy VirginiaPosts: 14

    Just now seeing this. I wouldn't have had any except enjoy. I couldn't remember much of what I had watched on youtube so I was a real novice. Still am. There's so much to learn and I like that.

  • ▲ 0 ▼

    It's so intuitive that you'll noodle in no time. Learn how to control the volume, panning and EQ of your clips or things can get muddy quickly.

  • ▲ 1 ▼
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

    Get lots of interesting samples to play around with! Here is a dope ass free collection for example:
    99sounds.org/

    ~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Sign In or Register to comment.