Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

"PONG" Game (inspired by Kina's 2 player suggestion)

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

I know you could work a game of "pong" into that sucker! Each player takes the left or right 8 pads (team red or blue, respectively). The audition and mute pads are the scoreboard. Three difficulty (speed) levels. You have to hit the correct pad at the right time when the ball comes across or your opponent scores a point and it's their serve.
When you rack up 8 points you win and it plays "We are the champions" (pending licensing agreement)
I'm kidding-- but I'm not kidding.

Post edited by workergray on
Tagged:

Comments

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

honestly though , once we get all of the fundamental stuff out of the way, it might be fun to have different sequencing environments, like pong, or maybe notes raining down randomly and bouncing off of walls we create, etc. Might be cool to have little fun interfaces that act differently as "alternative" sequencing options

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

good, old fashioned, out of the box thinking, Ron. That's what I like seeing.

FASTFAST CaliforniaPosts: 47

Guitar Hero

funktreefunktree NYPosts: 128

don’t forget dancing elephant on the left golden knob I NEED that feature ! :)

kinakina New ZealandPosts: 27

I really hope this does happen. Opens up the doors for a whole other audience :smiley: