Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midi Clock Offset / Global Nudge Offset (In Slave Mode)

nmihalevichnmihalevich minneapolis Posts: 10
edited July 2019 in Deluge Help

Hey all,

To keep things short, I'm trying to use internal DAW software sounds with the Deluge (Omnisphere, etc) but there is a slight delay - using the deluge's nudge function - two 96th note nudges to the left and the software sounds are in sync - is there a way to globally set an offset? Also, the nudge function only stays active while playing back. Once things are stopped and started again, its back to the software being out of sync.

Thinking further into it, it would be nice to have a separate offsets for local sounds tracks (sounds from the CF on the deluge) since those will of course be out of sync once you accompany for the software delay. Wow, does that make sense?

Thanks in advance for the thoughts.

Nick

Post edited by nmihalevich on

Comments

GentleGGentleG NetherlandsPosts: 8

+1

for global nudge offset (in slave mode)

nmihalevichnmihalevich minneapolis Posts: 10

@GentleG said:
    +1

for global nudge offset (in slave mode)

Hey GentleG I added this to the subject title. It's a better description. Hope you don't mind. Really want to see this implemented.

Thanks!

Nick

BrawnyBrawny UKBeta Tester Posts: 18

I get the same with my x0xb0x, but just need one nudge back with every note played. Would be good to have per midi channel option too.