Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Is it possible to affect same change kit to same kit in different tracks in a song ???

happyclimberhappyclimber francePosts: 41
edited November 2018 in Deluge Help

hello, I have in a song several tracks with the same drum kit (ex kit 0C for chorus and break ...) when I modify the snare drum (vol, delay ...) of my kit drum "0c" for exemple I would like that it also modifies this same snare in my other tracks with the kit drum "0c". Currently if I change a volume of a kit, it is not change in the other tracks of my song even if they have the same name and even if le kit is record with a point.. ... Do you know is it possible to affect change to different tracks with same kit in a song ???thanks

Post edited by happyclimber on

Comments

edited November 2018

it's ok with effect saturation for exemple but no with delay or volume...I don't understand ...!!!

Post edited by happyclimber on
    amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@happyclimber said:
    it's ok with effect saturation for exemple but no with delay or volume...I don't understand ...!!!

yeah, thats confusing. explanation by Rohan here: http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/comment/3827#Comment_3827

@happyclimber said:
    Do you know is it possible to affect change to different tracks with same kit in a song ???thanks

For params that dont get propagted in clones (clone means: track that share the same preset) you have to work with saving to a new preset and change the preset to the new preset on the track clone. don't have Deluge in front, if I remember correctly you have to "unclone" a track first by setting it to a new preset. and then "re-clone" by setting to the newly saved preset.

ok thank you , I will test this solution !!