Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Mastering presets

Would be cool if the Deluge had some presets on the master channel that give more of a 'professional' sound, similar to the sound you get from using mastering vst's in a DAW, but without having to export the stems out of the Deluge.

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited October 2018

Then we need compressors/ limiters, more precise EQ's, maybe some stereo widening and harmonic saturation etc. for the pre's to set : D

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108

Stereo widening would be great. The ping pong delay helps but I'm definitely missing space in my sound

cypher79cypher79 UKPosts: 157

@RandomAztec said:
    Stereo widening would be great. The ping pong delay helps but I'm definitely missing space in my sound

I did actually make a suggestion about stereo/mono amounts, but it didn't get much attention unfortunately. Here is the thread - http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/960/stereo-mono-amount#latest

six_waxsix_wax Posts: 38

@Icoustik said:
    Then we need compressors/ limiters, more precise EQ's, maybe some stereo widening and harmonic saturation etc. for the pre's to set : D

Some sort of master compressor and parametric EQ would go a long way!