Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

MIDI Kit for Arturia Drumbrute

AbortRetryFailAbortRetryFail FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 61

Not a huge time saver by any means, but here's the MIDI Kit I made for the default note numbers on my Arturia Drumbrute that mostly aligns with the default drum sample kits that ship with the Deluge.

Hopefully useful for anyone else who has this machine and wants to sequence it from the Deluge. Requires firmware 2.0.0 or higher.

Comments

NordatemNordatem GermanyPosts: 3
    edited December 2019

Hi there, I am having trouble getting my Drumbrute sequenced by the Deluge. I know how to set midi kit by turning the golden knobs for channel and notes, but no sound is triggered on the drumbrute which is set to Midi. Any idea? How can I get your MIDI Kit? Thanks a lot for your help. ..... one hour later: forget it, the drumbrute was set to midi channel 10 so I just was looking on the wrong channel. All good now. Works fine :-)

Post edited by Nordatem on
    BarteesStrangeBarteesStrange United StatesPosts: 3

@Nordatem said:
    Hi there, I am having trouble getting my Drumbrute sequenced by the Deluge. I know how to set midi kit by turning the golden knobs for channel and notes, but no sound is triggered on the drumbrute which is set to Midi. Any idea? How can I get your MIDI Kit? Thanks a lot for your help. ..... one hour later: forget it, the drumbrute was set to midi channel 10 so I just was looking on the wrong channel. All good now. Works fine :-)

Hey there I'm also trying to figure this out! bump