Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

copy/paste a row in a kit-track including the sample and all settings

2»

Comments

SynthStudioSynthStudio Fort Collins, ColoradoPosts: 31

+1

jensgjensg Berlin, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 297

@neilbaldwin said:
    It's crazy that this feature is still missing. Synthstrom - any comment on plans to implement?

Also a much simpler way would to just hold down a grid pad and then press on another row and the entire row is duplicated (moving other rows out of the way if necessary, like when you duplicate tracks in Clip/Song view).

This.

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 604

@jensg said:

@neilbaldwin said:
    It's crazy that this feature is still missing. Synthstrom - any comment on plans to implement?

Also a much simpler way would to just hold down a grid pad and then press on another row and the entire row is duplicated (moving other rows out of the way if necessary, like when you duplicate tracks in Clip/Song view).

This.

but hold shift before, because it would conflict with other sequence inputting and edit features if it worked exactly like SONG view.

nilscreatesnilscreates nelson, nzBeta Tester Posts: 29

+1
    been wanting this for years!

great UX suggestions in this thread, any of those would do it for me but @neilbaldwin's would fit in nicely with the current workflows - and is also something i've intuitively found myself over and over again

luis_costaluis_costa PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 28

Another vote for this!

LjkLjk Austin Tx USAPosts: 98

+1

jesiahjesiah United StatesPosts: 8

This has got to be the longest running, most popular feature request that seems the most straight forward to implement... and sadly, not listed in any of the Community Firmware plans =(

Seriously, this would be such a game changer for drums, sound design, etc.
    I'm collecting change from my couch cushions so I can finally join the Patreon, mostly just to get this feature on the docket....

tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8

+1