Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Complete Audio / Midi Bouncing - Ableton export

dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, Germany

Audio Bouncing.

Bounce All Tracks from a song as independent Wave files as long as they are .. 1 or 37 Bars

• Option to select with FX or clean.
  • Option to export Midi files
  • individual Loop export to like on Electribe .. ( as far as i know ableton provides the Export / Import features for free )

Label the Files: /Recording/Song 3B/3B_Track_1.wav and 3B_Track_1.mid

thank you :)

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b

Post edited by dest4b on

Comments

bracketsbrackets Barcelona

+1000

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, Germany

http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/5/please-read-first-before-posting#latest
    I assumed this is what they mean by "WAV file export / mixdown" but now I'm not sure.

edited March 22
    i agree it is mixdown.. it would be a nice feature. for arranging and automation-war :)
    but plus midi
    Post edited by dest4b on

only 8 upvotes .. :(

Defo need this feature, no idea yet how I'll mix down a full song in its current forum (assuming I use lots of tracks).

fryyyyfryyyy germany

I would rather see a "Freeze" function like in Ableton.
    You can freeze any track which creates a wav file and therefore requires 0 CPU. The wav files of all your frozen tracks would be in the /SAMPLES/FREEZE folder so you can export them easily.

This way, you also gain the flexibility of saving a ton of CPU power in your songs, as you can quickly freeze and unfreeze tracks.

eclipxeeclipxe Irvine, CA

This is a must!

I don't care about Ableton export, but a mixdown feature would be nice.

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware place

No interest in Ableton export either, but no objection to individual track export to wav/midi or to freeze idea, but the export to wav and freeze can kind of already be done, so I think other stuff would be higher up my list.

Just bumping again. I can't write a full track to my daw with ease without this. Particularly where kits are involved.

amiga909amiga909 Switzerland

@robleighton22
    Don't get what ur trying to do.
    Why u can't write a full track? Why do you have no idea how to export a full song?
    Why is it a problem when kits are involved?
    You can record a track with the Shift+Record shortcut to end the recording on track end. You can't do it offline, means, you have to solo the track and listen to it while recording. Not optimal but fairly quickly done. Using a WiFi SD Card you can speed up the process by importing tracks to a DAW while recording new tracks. Just exported 14 tracks to Cubasis, up & running in the DAW under 5 minutes.

Andy77Andy77 Singapore

Yes mix down to individual stems is nice to have (not a must) but i (and many others) use the deluge instead of Ableton so this is a moot point. I would rather have more powerful standalone features as discussed elsewhere in this forum.
    The upside is to take the stems to eq, mastering e.t.c But then lets get the standalone features to be more functional e.g. Arp, Chords, User Scales, Record Stutter, Track colors e.t.c

VJFranzKVJFranzK Los Angeles USA

It was a great feature on Electribe 2! I used it a lot for making the "album version" of my tracks.
    Each Track becomes a WAV, and it even wrote a basic .ALS file with them all lined up.

Deluge sequences could get much more complicated than Electribe! ( Which is why I bought it! )
    But the above could still be done.

Music, Visuals, Reviews of Synths, Drum Machines, Apps
    YouTube: VJFranzK

@amiga909 said:
    @robleighton22
    Don't get what ur trying to do.
    Why u can't write a full track? Why do you have no idea how to export a full song?
    Why is it a problem when kits are involved?
    You can record a track with the Shift+Record shortcut to end the recording on track end. You can't do it offline, means, you have to solo the track and listen to it while recording. Not optimal but fairly quickly done. Using a WiFi SD Card you can speed up the process by importing tracks to a DAW while recording new tracks. Just exported 14 tracks to Cubasis, up & running in the DAW under 5 minutes.

I do use shift-record, that's not the issue. It's fine if your tracks are small in length. But what if you want to export your arrangement in arranger to stems and you use lots of kits. It takes ages as you have to solo each bit separately.

If I just use the deluge as a basic sketch pad (which sometimes I do) , then it's less of am issue. Except for large drum kits that are a pain to solo record.

Anyways, individual stems will be the dream. Let's see what the next big OS has in store for us.