Copy and Paste function

If we could copy and paste the part of the song we had in our current view, that would be great. For me it would save a lot of monotonous pad pushing.
Thanks

Comments

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaPosts: 132

it would be really cool to have a "selection mode" on, and then be able to turn the < > side arrow knobs to define its start and stop, what would be really cool is if we could use it to capture a section and then use it as a phrase for an arpeggiator or something :)

maimai Posts: 15

+1 for copy/paste bars or the current screen. If we could copy/paste a specific selection, it would be also very helpful.

VoltVolt Posts: 14
    edited October 20

Please implement copy and paste bars. Also copy and paste whole tracks to other "songs" (save slots like 1A) would be very helpful.

Post edited by Volt on
    yorgosyorgos greecePosts: 13
    this is an implementation suggestion i've had in another thread:
    Insert paste for part of sequenced notes on a track
    and
    This can be made in the following way:
    Ability to copy zoom region and then paste at the end of a newly selected zoom region.
    Possible shortcuts: shift+down left black encoder to chose and the same to paste.
    Any suggestions that would make this work more efficiently are more than welcomed.
    rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaPosts: 132

I have been thinking of this actually, I think that this would be even better than a "new song mode", currently. I think if we implement "duplicate insert current screen" would be awesome as an addendum to this feature request.

to build up songs i’m really missing copy tracks to song slots, too.