MIDI controller assignment option to access the selected / edited track

tacharontacharon HamburgPosts: 14
edited December 2017 in Deluge Software Suggestions

I plan to set up a bank of external dials for faster editing of all sound parameters. While all controller assignments are currently directly tied to one specific track, it would be way more useful during the creation process if the assignments would follow the selected/edited track. There is probably need for both options, ideally in form of two independent maps for all assignments of a song which can be switched, one direct (e.g. for a performance to access specific parameters of different tracks), the other following the track focus (better for sound design during the composition process).

Post edited by tacharon on

Comments

MyrkMyrk Taunton, UKPosts: 70

+1 this feature would really help with external midi control. I'd love to get a BCR2000 to replace the menu diving on the Deluge, and this would allow the current track to be edited, but would need the Deluge to fire out the CCs whenever you change track to ensure the LED encoders show the correct values.

tacharontacharon HamburgPosts: 14

I agree with Myrk that feedback (for hardware controllers with LED rings or alike) would be desirable too – in both cases.