Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

More (or even all) paremeters MIDI controllable

FilpalFilpal Paris, FrancePosts: 27

Hi, I'm surprised that so much of the parameters can not learn a midi message. The most frustrating ones were (for those I tried):
-arpeggiator mode
-arp sync
-arp rate
-saturation !!!
-modulation fx type
-delay stereo on off
-delay sync
-everyrhing regarding the reverb
-etc... (I guess)

Cheers! Thanks to Rohan and Ian for the amazing job you are doing. All my respect.

Comments

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainPosts: 74

+1 This is a must for all the parameters of the synth and fx.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,029

Yeah, this was mentioned a few times. Don't think there is a dedicated request for that already. Lack of midi control was often mentioned for Stutter for example. So, very good thing :)
    Yeah, everything should be learnable. For the love of controllerism :)

MafooMafoo Posts: 53

+1

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 51
    edited September 2018

yes please...FYI I requested this in a 'real MIDI templates' suggestion...all parameters should be midifiable.

Post edited by tffshtt on
    harrykaufmanharrykaufman AmsterdamPosts: 11

+1

This would make the Deluge even more suitable for live performances :blush:

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,029

@tffshtt said:
    yes please...FYI I requested this in a 'real MIDI templates' suggestion...all parameters should be midifiable.

yeah, what i can control with the Select knob, i want to be able to control by midi.

DiamondEyesDiamondEyes Maidenhead, UKPosts: 26

Synthstrom should consider this suggestion and perhaps look at producing their own dedicated hardware performance type midi controller.... along lines of Akai Midimix or the Livid DS1 just a thought.

JahraJahra Posts: 17

absolutely 1+
    don’t understand where the benefit is to make only a few parameter midi controllable?? the same for parameter automation, undo / redo commands, .... why rohan prefers to make this unnecessary limits?

TortVicTortVic FrancePosts: 1
    edited June 8

+1

Great way to improve live performance! I would love to see this in the next firmware!

Post edited by TortVic on
    1heUndertaker1heUndertaker UKPosts: 3

... +127 ... +128 ....
    I also vote for MIDI controllable functions please !
    Would be great to use an external ribbon controller, arduino developed MIDI control panel with multiple and diverse control options for live and creative expression !

Thank you again for continuing to bring new options with your firmware best regards to Rohan, Ian and all the team !