- Last Active
- No Roles
I created a Pad with the Deluge using a single cycle waveform together with Deluges synth engine. It's called "Padific Ocean" and I think it's a nice one
I wanted to share it with you and hope that I followed the instructions for sharing presets between users correct.
For reference - from the manual (the bold part should be followed by you to import the preset):
2.7 Transferring Presets Between Deluge Devices
Presets can be transferred between devices when the preset has been packaged in the correct format for Deluge to import. This needs to be setup manually as there is no automated preset export function. Part of this function would be performed on a PC or Mac on the SD card folders.
▌ TRANSFERRING PRESETS (SD CARD TO SD CARD)
1. Insert the source SD card into the PC/Mac card reader.
2. The preset XML file to export should be identified on the SD card. This can be copied to a folder on the PC / Mac. For example a kit preset found in the KITS folder and filename breakbeat.xml.
3. Identify any audio files that are associated with the preset. These should be also copied to the PC/Mac within a sub-folder with the same name as the XML file. For example name the sub-folder ‘breakbeat’.
4. Eject the source SD card from the PC/Mac card reader and insert the destination SD Card.
5. Copy the XML file from the PC/Mac folder into the appropriate folder on the destination SD. For example into the KITS folder.
6. Copy the folder named after the XML and which contains the audio from the PC/Mac to the SD Card. Copy this folder to the same location, next to the XML file.
7. Insert the SD card into Deluge.
8. Deluge will identify the audio files when loading the ‘imported’ the preset. The imported preset can be then saved.
Download the folder here:
All the best
Logic can't be slaved unfortunately
weird as f*** ! but actually even though its a workaround, that's no alternative. I mean just imagine you'd have several audio tracks and would have to do that on every single one. simply not possible/applicable/whatever.
So Deluge is Master now. right were it belongs I guess.
I will try again tomorrow with an other audio source just to be sure that it hasn't to do something with that. I'll let you know...
thanks so far