Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deleted

BathMilkBathMilk United StatesPosts: 13
edited September 2019 in Deluge Software Suggestions

Deleted

AUDIO: Roland TD-30 and HPD-15 Drums w/ Line 6 & Moog Guitars > Line 6 Helix Rack w/ KP3+(2) FX Loops > 1/4 TRS to Deluge MIDI: TD-30 > Novation Zero SL MKii > Deluge > Helix

Post edited by BathMilk on

Comments

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292
    edited September 2019

Hope to get a "How to" Video soon as it is all not working for me as the manual says:

To set the audio input source for a track, hold down the “learn / input” button and press the audition pad for the track.

This does not work for me, not in Song Mode and not in Arranger Mode.
    Another thing:

By holding down the record button in arranger view, each track’s mute pad will blink red to indicate that it is armed to record to the arrangement

No, it does not - if I press the record button in arranger the mute pads dim and I can arm them for REC by pressing them so they blink.

Please Mr Wiggly make a new video!

Post edited by Eddy on
    EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@Eddy said:
    Hope to get a "How to" Video soon as it is all not working for me as the manual says:

To set the audio input source for a track, hold down the “learn / input” button and press the audition pad for the track.

This does not work for me, not in Song Mode and not in Arranger Mode.
    Another thing:

By holding down the record button in arranger view, each track’s mute pad will blink red to indicate that it is armed to record to the arrangement

No, it does not - if I press the record button in arranger the mute pads dim and I can arm them for REC by pressing them so they blink.

Please Mr Wiggly make a new video!

ok....i will find myself some day :)