Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Mapping LaunchControl XL faders

I would like to MIDI map the faders on the launchcontrol to control the volume on individual tracks on Deluge. I have tried various combinations of the Learn button, volume parameter button, top gold knob, and fader on Launchcontrol. (I only have 2 hands, so t his is not an easy feat.) No results yet. Also, I don't know if the Del has to be set to the same global MIDI channel as the LCL, and if so, how to accomplish that. Hellllp!!

Comments

Tricep3Tricep3 United KingdomPosts: 20

Hi woodswalker,

You can midi learn the launch control faders and pots to synth parameters and also single sample parameters inside a kit. To do this, hold shift and then press the parameter shortcut on the 128 pad that you want to effect. This will cause the parameter pad to blink white. Now hold learn and move the fader or pot that you want to learn it to. If you want to unlearn it then press shift learn while the parameter pad is blinking.

Unfortunately you can't midi learn kit "affect entire" parameters or global "affect entire" parameters (i.e. on effects to the master audio) as I found out in my question here:

http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/2057/midi-mapping-from-external-device-to-affect-all-on-a-kit#latest