Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to see firmware version & Battery level?

Just_Peter118Just_Peter118 The NetherlandsPosts: 42

I'm sorry for the noob question, I searched the manual but can not find it.

• How to see the firmware version?
  • How to see the battery level?

Comments

MaxOSMaxOS Los AngelesPosts: 50
    edited July 2019

Firmware version can be viewed in one of the main settings options (push down shift+select knob then select "FIRM")

I think the only battery level indicator is the little light when it is plugged to a power source. Green is full and yellow is somewhere in between full and dead. I haven't gone long without charging, but I assume there is a red light for almost dead.

Post edited by MaxOS on
    Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Yes. You see battery level indicated by the light when plugged in and charging.. Or the light will glow red - then flashing red when dying.

Hitch17Hitch17 UKPosts: 1

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    Yes. You see battery level indicated by the light when plugged in and charging.. Or the light will glow red - then flashing red when dying.

So I have a similar but different issue. Green light on when charging via external power, but battery still dies after some hours with flashing red / green lights. Any thoughts appreciated...

Just_Peter118Just_Peter118 The NetherlandsPosts: 42

@Hitch17 said:

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

So I have a similar but different issue. Green light on when charging via external power, but battery still dies after some hours with flashing red / green lights. Any thoughts appreciated...

Maybe the battery is not fully charged? Try an other charger? If that not helps, replace the battery.