Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Recording live performances to the SD card

rwmjrwmj UKPosts: 3

I've checked the manual fairly thoroughly and I'm pretty sure the answer is "can't be done", but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to have the Deluge record everything that is played to the SD card, eg. as a big WAV file? This would allow me to avoid having to pass the output through a recording device and needing to carry another piece of equipment around.

Answers

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

u can record everything that is played. stop. hold record + play, hold record + play again to stop recording.
    or u mean something else?

BitFarmBitFarm Posts: 4

Isn't it basically just sampling itself for a very long time? :)
    Honestly, the ability to record a performance or jam on the device itself is what pushed me over the edge. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

rwmjrwmj UKPosts: 3

Thanks, yes I can confirm it does work. Don't know how I missed this in the manual ...

JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52

Just wondering, then you couldn't make use of the 'record' button functions, like looping, because hitting it would stop the recording of the session. Right? I have yet to try it, but that's what I'm guessing

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

The record button would only stop the resampling. That’s correct.
    But the LOOP command, mappable from the settings menu, does still work and allows looping and recording clips while resampling.