Deluge firmware V2.1.4 released
This is another minor bugfix update from us, which we recommend you install.
- Fixed bug which could cause tempo to lag or slow down in rare cases when MIDI tracks used
- Minor improvement to the way in which existing automation is overwritten with newly recorded automation for MIDI parameters
- Fixed rare bug where tempo could suddenly become extremely fast and SYNCED LED would light up
- Fixed potential crash involving arranger track-instances which have been set to display keyboard view
- Fixed - when modulating an envelope’s sustain level from another modulation source, the sound could cut out unpleasantly
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t arm a song section while turning a gold knob
- Fixed rare crash when loading song while another plays
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
We recommend you take the opportunity to back up the contents of your SD card while it's in your computer.