Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Good source of rubber feet?

My Deluge is too wobbly to play on without putting a piece of paper under one corner. I suspect it's simply a problem with the rubber feets.
Any tips on where to purchase some new ones in Europe? Standard DIY shops don't seem to carry them.

Comments

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Email: ian@synthstrom.com

RblanchRblanch USAPosts: 4

I had an issue with the two screws on the bottom of the device near the front. Their heads were taller than the rubber feet, so they were rubbing on (scratching) the table surface. I don't know if this is related to your issue, but replacing with flat-headed screws fixed this problem for me.

schwizschwiz United StatesPosts: 13

Mine also wobbly :/

sikzsikz Posts: 11

Yes, mine too. Suspect it's the wooden sides: they're not quite flush/parallel. Easy to fix or work around.

Wooden panels or screws are not touching. Firmly pressing on opposite corners didn't fix it. I still hope this is fixable with a change of feet.

sikzsikz Posts: 11

I mean, one of my wooden panels is not parallel to the table top. As a consequence, one of the rubber feet does not touch and makes the thing wobble. If I push on the upper right corner, the one that doesn't touch the table, it stays level. In my case, all I need is a single taller rubber foot (or a piece of paper). Changing them all would not solve the problem.

highstandardshighstandards CHPosts: 56

Ian fixed it for me. It can be done by anyone if you know how to, so the best thing to do is to email support.

highstandardshighstandards CHPosts: 56

So, in the end, no change of feet was required. You just have to know the secret technique to twist the device slightly so that all feet are aligned.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

I fixed it with soft foam rubber feet attached to the wooden panels and not to the metal part.

facebook is evil