Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Tempo/Swing tracks and functionality

22tape22tape Posts: 43

Hey peeps. I love to work with different tempos and swing percentages within a single song. It'd be great to have dedicated tempo and swing tracks to map across the whole song/arrangement. I find inspirational to set up the tempo/swing structure for a whole song before sequencing the first note. It's a great way to focus on building tension/release, and can lead to some fantastic happy accidents throughout the song writing process :)

Post edited by 22tape on

Comments

edited June 2019

And the icing on the experimental cake would be to have the ability to have tempo and swing as destinations for lfo's and envelopes.

Post edited by 22tape on
    edited June 2019

And the sprinkles on top of the icing (especially in a live/jamming context) would be to have the ability to jump to different divisors/multiples of original tempo. You know how when you adjust the tempo without pressing down on the knob it jumps to +4/-4 bpm's? I think it'd be cool and more useful if it jumped to different divisors/multiples of the original tempo.

Post edited by 22tape on