Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Per step automation nog working?

MPrinsenMPrinsen NetherlandsPosts: 157

I have a Midi track set up, with a gold knob set to CC 102.

Now when I add a note in track view, then hold this note and turn up the gold knob to 127, it should be set for the region of the note, isn't it? For some reason, it doesn't work...

Also, it should be possible to do the same with a midi controller, isn't it? So when I have learned a midi controller to the midi track, it should store any incoming cc value to a note when you hold the note and tweak the knob?

Comments

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

I haven’t had problems sending out ccs per note, it is working as expected here. It sounds like you have configured everything correctly, but you might run through your settings again to be sure. MIDI notes are transmitting, yes? Just not cc data?

MPrinsenMPrinsen NetherlandsPosts: 157

Well, it works when recording knob movements, but not when I set a value per note (parameter lock)

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

That is so strange, per note automation works as expected here. I can’t imagine what is happening on your end. It doesn’t work with other cc numbers?