Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Setting up a split - two sounds with different ranges

Hi,

I've been trying really hard to understand how to do this. Can someone please explain in simple terms how to set up a split i.e.one sound on one osc and another sound on the other with different note ranges. I've figured out how to do a layer but I can't seem to figure out how to set up a split. I've been looking at Rezzonator's video but I can't quite follow the bit where he sets up the zones. The manual says something about selecting the upper and lower bounds with the <> knob etc. but I'm just not getting it. Sorry to appear a bit dense. If anyone could help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Les

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited April 2019

New synth (shift+Synth) > Load first sound by pressing aud.pad + Load button > Enter browser via browser shortcut (top-left, third from top), first screen where you see the note names/ ranges > Create new range over or under the pre-existing one by holding Shift + turning Select knob up/down > Load next sound to new range via browse shortcut > Edit ranges by moving <>-knob while in the very first browser screen where you see the note names.

Make sense? :)

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ