Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Bug?

hacksnakehacksnake chinaPosts: 12

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901933516792895/permalink/2313839932268916?sfns=xmo
this is what happened on my deluge.
its only have 7or mabye 8 tracks,6drumkittrack ,2 synth track. everykit track I’ve import lots of samples. but just drum samples. It happens 3times last day!

And also have another Prob. When I use more than 4/5 track kit and multiplesample tracks .multiplesample track won’t sound. But if I play every single track, sounds fine....

Comments

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

You need to email ian@synthstrom.com - use the "collect media" and send me some of these tracks you're having problems with.

duelinmarkersduelinmarkers Austin TX USPosts: 137

As someone pointed out on the FB thread, your tempo sync light is on, but you haven't said what & how other gear is connected to the Deluge and what that gear is doing when this happens. That may be very relevant.

It’s work standard alone> @duelinmarkers said:

As someone pointed out on the FB thread, your tempo sync light is on, but you haven't said what & how other gear is connected to the Deluge and what that gear is doing when this happens. That may be very relevant.

Ok,thx> @Ian_Jorgensen said:

You need to email ian@synthstrom.com - use the "collect media" and send me some of these tracks you're having problems with.