Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

More Mod targets, please! Specifically EQ-gain and freq

Forgive me if this has already been requested.
The ultimate dream for me would be to be able to patch mod source to just about anything.

The thought that inspired this the most, would be Sidechain to EQ-gain (and freq, if possible).
When I'm working in my DAW, how I've usually sidechained the bassline, is by multibandcompressor or a dynamic EQ.
This gives the option of sidechaining only low frequencies as the kick hits, to avoid actually getting that ducking sidechain-feel to it; but rather just cleaning up the mix. As I'm writing this it also hits me that for this purpose I could probably just patch sidechain to HPF to get the same result!

But wouldn't it be nice, to be able to patch just about anything? :-)

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

yeah more mod more joy! to be fair Deluge goes quite far already, sidechain mod is available crazy often and u can even mod the arp rate (not many synths have this). def. could need more mod for all fx (eq, delay, reverb, chorus, distortion, ..)

ChrisfreeqChrisfreeq NorwayPosts: 25

@amiga909 said:
    yeah more mod more joy! to be fair Deluge goes quite far already, sidechain mod is available crazy often and u can even mod the arp rate (not many synths have this). def. could need more mod for all fx (eq, delay, reverb, chorus, distortion, ..)

Nice one! Yeah not saying it's not powerful, this thing is the device of my dreams! So long, Cubase!!!!