Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

After recording to arranger, no cloned tracks only unique instances - how do i step back?

mbangmbang Gothenburg, SwedenPosts: 61

Hey guys, i have a question about the arranger - more specifically i think it´s related to the "record to arranger".

After recording a full song structure, and entering arranger again to manually add clones of new or changed tracks - i could not. All i got was two empty white blocks aka "unique instances" for every track i tried to add.

How do i turn that off, or how do i step back-forth between the two modes?

I´ve checked the manual and i know how to create unique instances but not the other way around.

Comments

Got an answer in the Deluge Users fb group by Rohan, so i´ll try that out then i get home and if it works as expected i´ll post the solution here for everyone else wondering about this.

The solution worked just fine, simple to step between the different modes by pressing a pad in the arrange mode and then wiggling the select button. I should learn the shortcuts better i think..