Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Some more Deluge tracks - Soundcloud links abound

Hi good people of Synthstrom Land. Here are some links to tracks I've created using the Deluge either for the whole track or as a drum machine, sample player and midi sequencer for other gear, thanks for listening:

Comments

doodloodoodloo Lisbon, PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 37

Very interested in your samples, are they free of rights? Do you use loops or do you have sample based synths on the deluge?
    Keep it up, it sounds really cool!

NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

@doodloo said:
    Very interested in your samples, are they free of rights? Do you use loops or do you have sample based synths on the deluge?
    Keep it up, it sounds really cool!

Hi there. Thanks for the kind words. All the samples I use are either created by myself (any guitar or bass will all be my own) plus most of the vocal samples are my wife or another friend of mine. I have a couple of synths that I use to create samples as well (Circuit Mono Station and Korg ARP Odyssey) plus I have been creating synth patches from waveforms as well as just sequencing my synths from the Deluge. The majority of my drums are programmed from single hits, either using internal Deluge kits or samples I have loaded in from my Maschine library, some drum loops I had recorded form my own band from many years ago. All these are free of copyright but I do occaisonally use loops from copyrighted songs. I try to avoid this though. Thanks for listening.

NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

P.S. If you want any specific samples let me know which track(s) they are from and I can send you a link. Cheers.

doodloodoodloo Lisbon, PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 37

@NRuck said:
    P.S. If you want any specific samples let me know which track(s) they are from and I can send you a link. Cheers.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing the hard work I'll contact you if I ever want to use a few ;)