Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Omnisphere hardware integration

Hello everyone,
I've just recieve my Deluge and I fall in love as I expect!!!
A few month ago I bought a Novation Bass Station 2 to use the new hardware integration of the Spectrasonics Omnisphere feature and I was really impressed.The idea is that you can control omnisphere with your favorite hardware synth. It is not only a midi learn fonction. With the programation of Spectrasonics you can control a lot of thing at the same time and everything is at your fingertips.

It would be a great feature if Spectrasonics ad the Deluge in the hardware list that control Omnisphere! Every short cuts of the Deluge controlling the parameters of the omnisphere synth. Any idea to make a little lobbying to the Spectrasonics team ?

Excuse my bad english, I'm in a deluge!

Kind regards,
Christoph

Comments

Christoph, does Omnisphere work with a little tweaking on the Deluge? Have you gotten an answer from Omnisphere to your integration question?

Also, I am thinking about a Bass Station II with Omnisphere 2.5 and the Deluge (based on your post above)! How do you integrate all of this/ MIDI-wise and audio-wise. Many thanks!

MakaiMakai United StatesPosts: 10

anything omnisphere and deluge related sounds lovely, and isn't entirely crazy considering Synthstrom would likely just have to synthetically mock-up an existing hardware controller to emulate one of the existing omnisphere layouts, unless I'm missing something in Spectrasonics' formatting (highly possible).

+1 for any third party activists that are able to code a track setting mod for deluge...+3 if developers find the time to squeeze something this specialized into the existing agenda.

chrischris Posts: 5

@drmattproducer said:
    Christoph, does Omnisphere work with a little tweaking on the Deluge? Have you gotten an answer from Omnisphere to your integration question?

Hi, Omnisphere work like a charm tweaking on the Deluge. But you have to configure the CC on the Deluge (in the midi section, hold down one gold knob on the deluge, choose a midi cc, midi learn in omnisphere, and finaly turn the knob on the deluge).
    The harware integration is really powerfull with the novation bs2 I just bought for this. It would be really great if they do this for the deluge.
    But I thing that only my request won't be enough! We have to make a little lobbying :-)

chrischris Posts: 5

@drmattproducer said:
    Also, I am thinking about a Bass Station II with Omnisphere 2.5 and the Deluge (based on your post above)! How do you integrate all of this/ MIDI-wise and audio-wise. Many thanks!

For midi, I have a really powerfull second hand midi interface, the iconnectmidi 4+. You can do everything you want with this. Route din port to any usb midi host... It's crazy for all the midi routing you ever dream!

For audio, I work with ableton.

But I only receive my deluge one month ago and I'm still trying to find the best way!