Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

FiLE FiLE FiLE FiLE (flashing display)

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

When I browse through synth presets, the display shows 'FILE' - flashing for any slot that no longer has it's original sample available.
I am constantly adding new sample folders, sometimes recreating samples with more useful settings, etc.
It is frustrating and slow to have this display readout, as the scrolling progression stops during that time - really screws up workflow.

Yes, I know that I could make notes of all the issues, go back into the card data and correct everything, but being that I'm changing things so often, it is a bit of a pain.

just sayin'

;0)

Comments

cypher79cypher79 UKPosts: 157

Rohan has said that there will be a 'Collect All & Save' feature on the way, so I would suggest not making any changes to your sample library until that feature happens....hopefully it will be in 2.1.

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

@cypher79 said:
    Rohan has said that there will be a 'Collect All & Save' feature on the way, so I would suggest not making any changes to your sample library until that feature happens....hopefully it will be in 2.1.

Good to know .......yet another reason to be really excited about 2.1

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

there are 2 (beta) apps that deal with fixing missing samples (in 3th party thread).