Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

launch section while in keyboad view

Right now we have to go back to track view to change sections. Is it possible to make it so we can change / launch sections from the keyboard view? It would make playing to songs easier / more fun.

Comments

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

interesting...I guess people don't use the deluge keyboard for solos/jamming(?)

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

This is a good feature request.
    One thing is how difficult it is to play with this layout (in my opinion). And another thing is not being able to change sections without exiting from track mode.
    Upvoted!

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

could be cool.
    UI question: its not clear which track is selected when you change to a new section in keyboard mode? the new section might not have a clone of the current track.

needs a way to circulate tracks while in keyboard mode too.
    if u have to go to song mode anyway to select a track, i dont see the use.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

You can easily launch sections with any external midi controller sending midi notes, even a keyboard if you want.

Hold a section/ mute/ launch pad + Learn then press the desired button/ key on the controller, and it's set up.
    These mappings can be saved to song files as templates :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

I think it would make more sense for the keyboard to appear while in song mode ( which would mean that song mode would finally get a "currently selected" track so effects can work without having to hold on a pad ) then you could be in song mode with the keyboard active, quickly pop out of it to program the next section change and activate the keyboard back