Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

mute bug ( causes really dangerous volume and feedback spikes please fix asap )

sinknoodlessinknoodles Vancouver, CanadaPosts: 32

when unmuting a sound in kit tracks the volume of that sound behaves erratically for the first bar played if there are volume changes recorded in it. very frustrating

Post edited by sinknoodles on

Comments

seems to do this with whatever parameter changes are recorded when unmuting kit sounds.
    I had a sound with delay changes recorded and when I unmuted the sound the delay feedback
    came on full force and almost blew my monitors ! This really needs to be sorted out !!

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

since this is software controlled, the machine has to load something first. switching songs might load the song sections/samples part of the code miliseconds before the settings. maybe if there were some volume buffer that smoothed the transition between the two?

I was not speaking of switching songs , have had no issues with that , but during muting then unmuting sounds in a kit ( which should already be loaded up in ram )

edited July 2017

try recording some kit sounds with automation in volume and delay. Then try muting un-muting said sounds. The volume or delay level will get stuck at the level of the step when the button is pressed.

Post edited by sinknoodles on
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    funkymothersfunkymothers LondonPosts: 48

+1 - same problem here, glad I am not the only one!

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

Report this if its a bug directly to rohan, this forum is for suggestions on how to improve it, not bug reports. :)

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Sorry about this one. I've just investigated and fixed the bug. It will be in the next firmware update.

grand ! Thank you so much !