Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

2.02 causing some glitches for me

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

I updated the Deluge to 2.02 and my play button started acting strangely. If I changed kits in track mode, then pressed play, about half of the time a random drum triggered very loudly on beat 1. In arranger view, pressing play could cause a loud drum on beat 1, and could cause playback to start at a random spot. Both these problems were happening about half of the time. My kits use user samples only, some have a bit of reverb on them which also triggered loudly on beat 1.

I thought my play button was broken, then I reinstalled 2.01 and the problems disappeared. I'm using a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SD card.

Comments

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

That's a weird one... do you have a particular song file that's causing this problem? If so, could you please email it to me - rohan@synthstrom.com

Thank you for responding, Rohan.
    I never saved a song file, I didn’t want to mess up any of my kits or anything so I uninstalled before saving anything to my SD card. Tomorrow I will re-download and reinstall 2.02 to see if the problem persists. If so, I’ll send you the song file plus the kit I was using. BTW all my files are 24bit 44.1 in case that matters.

Thanks. No, the type of wav file shouldn't make a difference - but then I have no idea at this stage what could have caused the problem - very strange!

@rohan,
    I’ve just tried twice to send an email with a video attachment. I’m not sure it got sent. I’m having a bit of tech hell here lately. I don’t want to flood your inbox, I’ll try again tomorrow if I don’t see anything show up in my “sent” folder.

I’m still having 2.02 glitching. I’ll try to troubleshoot and narrow it down this weekend.

Thanks! I haven't received anything yet. Google Drive or Dropbox are good for sending big files.

Oops, here it is!

Oh good!

cypher79cypher79 UKPosts: 157

I'm having the same problem too, randomly getting extremely loud kick drum on beat 1 across various different projects since the recent update....kinda worried it's damaging my headphones (and hearing) when this happens.

Thanks for alerting me to this - it's a firmware bug, and we're going to put out a fix shortly.

Wow! Thank you so much.

ZivZiv ColoradoPosts: 5

I don't know if I am having the same issue - but my symptoms are the same.

Here's a few simple steps to reproduce my issue:

1. Create a song in Arrange Mode.
    2. Press "play" and let it play to the end.

Here's where the trouble is:

1. Press "play" to start it from the beginning.

A random step will trigger, then the sequencer shuts off. When I press "play" again, the sequencer starts correctly.

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

You should try 2.03
    I don't know for sure, but it seems that something like the issue you are experimenting has been solved.

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

Ups! It seems 2.03 is still beta. Sorry!

Firmware V2.0.3 fixes this bug and is out now!

Cool! Thank you!