Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Arranger mode query

mrgriffmrgriff Sheffield, UKPosts: 5

Hi, I'm pretty new to the Deluge (less than one week). So I was fortunate to receive mine with 2.0 already installed. However there is one thing I can't grasp with the arranger mode.

When I watched the Superbooth video with Cuckoo, it looked like you could switch from arranger view to normal song view and whatever was playing would continue to loop until you switched back to arranger mode and set it off again. However when I've tried it, it doesn't loop and just continues on. Is there something that needs to be done to enable it to loop?

I'm at work at the moment, but from memory when I tried to get it to loop a section, it was the last one on the arranger, I wonder if this is the reason? Would it have looped if it the end of that section wasn't the last one in the whole song?

Comments

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Yup when back in song view but playback is still in arranger mode, song view's right-most pads (launch and section) will be greyed out. Press any of them to switch back into song-view playback, where the tracks will loop indefinitely :)

mrgriffmrgriff Sheffield, UKPosts: 5

@rohan said:
    Yup when back in song view but playback is still in arranger mode, song view's right-most pads (launch and section) will be greyed out. Press any of them to switch back into song-view playback, where the tracks will loop indefinitely :)

Thanks Rohan! I did read that in the manual but didn’t quite understand it. Think I have it now, you have to be back in regular song mode!!

:)