Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge @ Two Weeks wish-/idealist

HorstmaistaHorstmaista Los AngelesBeta Tester Posts: 56

I have had my Deluge for two weeks now. I am super happy and impressed with it and it is somewhat important to me now. During the time I had it, I compiled a list of optimizations and features that would bring it even further.
Thought I'd drop it here. It's a Google Doc and everybody is allowed to comment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q2Cwlmd6VQ6rHvbTJ07uNj-ZjWsrVMJXqBR2z4EcNW4/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

kinakina New ZealandPosts: 27

Keeeerist. Just one at a time, and let us upvote/downvote the ones we like or dislike.

People have already suggested a lot of the things you've put in your list, and if we all did a list instead of just posting one idea at a time it'd be a shambles. So many unnecessary overlaps.

Your ideas are great and all, but this is just, well, a tad overboard.

HorstmaistaHorstmaista Los AngelesBeta Tester Posts: 56

As mentioned at the top of the document: this is more a kind of (long term) brainstorming from my side - especially about the easy/quick/small improvements - which I don't think I need or want to put up here each one separately. And as you mentioned: most of the bigger ideas have been posted on the forum already (partially by me).
    I had compiled the list for myself to keep track of my thought (a lot disappeared as I found that there are actually ways to do stuff, that I didn't see first). Then I had the list and thought I'd rather share it and maybe inspire someone with it than letting it disappear on my computer.
    If that's an issue I'm easy if this thread gets removed.

rjegarjega switzerlandBeta Tester Posts: 13

cool list! i hope i'll find your suggestions in the forum.