Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Save All

OmskInfoOmskInfo Berlin, DeutschlandPosts: 25

Currently, before I power-off the Deluge, I must be certain to save not only the Song I'm working on, but all of the Track Presets, too, to ensure I can resume work then next time I turn on Deluge. Currently, this is a tedious process because I must go to each individual Track and enter the Sound Editor in order to save each individual Preset, and then save the Song. I would very much prefer a way to just "Save All" so the current state of my project--the Song and all associated Presets--can all be saved in one action so I can feel safe turning off the Deluge.

Comments

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi OmskInfo! When you save a song, the presets are saved with it - they're just saved within the context of that song. You only need to go into sound editor and save the preset itself if you want to access the preset from outside of the initial song it was used in :)

OmskInfoOmskInfo Berlin, DeutschlandPosts: 25

The fact the track presets are saved with the Song is a great thing! This would be worth noting in the manual.