Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Rhodes el.piano multisample free pack

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

(Also shared on FB)
Here's a little gift to the community. I've meticulously sampled a Rhodes mk2 electric piano from a Reface CP, and set it up to be played on the Deluge - multi-sampling of every note from C1 to F7.
It sounds really good! There's (quasi)velocity layers when played with a velocity sensitive external keyboard if you load the MEDium velocity notes to OSC1 and higher velocity notes to OSC2.

Edit: The old way of using kits for this is obsolete AF - Now, just load note folders into multisample instruments as per the manual :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ixkX7v4RmeRbikXYY47lYeSgsryZvJJJ

Enjoy! :D

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Post edited by Icoustik on

Comments

Thanks for all the work. I'd love to check it out. Is there a download link?

Huh, what is it with this forum and making download links disappear? :p
    Thanks for the heads up, link is added again

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296

Cool thanks!

emptyvesselemptyvessel usaPosts: 30

THanks! when i go to put the songs in the song folder, since 2 of these have the same name "song051.xml" it says this name already exists, do you want to replace or keep both... what should i do? thanks

edited August 2018

And I would be grateful if someone could explain in total noob terms how to load and use these

Post edited by emptyvessel on

Yo! My bad man, thanks for pointing that out :) Just replace, it's the same song file

What else do you need help with?

"There's 3 kit versions (kits in named folders), all have notes/ keys assigned to midi channel 1.
    The blank song files contain the midi keys note mappings (SONG52 is basically just a backup of SONG51)"

3 versions = 1 with sustain off, no sustain control assigned, 1 with cc 33 controlling sustain, and 1 with sustain on :)

AND, this will work much better after the 2.0 update in June, since it takes up an unnecessary amount of memory (less voices etc.)

This is so amazing

edited August 2018

So with the midi being setup on channel 5, is it only pre learned through the songs (51 and 52) for is there a way to have it learned when calling up the sample kit in a new song?

edited August 2018

and do songs 51 and 52 need to forever stay there for these to work?

Song 51/ 52 contains the note mappings (midi assignments) in the track with the kit, so you can use them as templates for new songs and save to new slots, or copy the mappings to a new song/ template via xml editing/ Downrush.
    You can change the number of the song file to whatever from 000-999.

NorisNoris AustriaPosts: 38

Thank you!

happyclimberhappyclimber francePosts: 41

@Icoustik said:
    Song 51/ 52 contains the note mappings (midi assignments) in the track with the kit, so you can use them as templates for new songs and save to new slots, or copy the mappings to a new song/ template via xml editing/ Downrush.
    You can change the number of the song file to whatever from 000-999.

Hello icoustik, I did not understand the operation with the samples. I put the song, the samples and the kits in their place as it is precise ... but when I open my song, it's write "file" because it is found the samples ... there is a technique to assign them to the song ?? thanks a lot for your help

Means the samples are not in the correct path. Check the instructions and make sure your samples are living at the exact address :)

Also, multisample instruments will be MUCH better and easy to use in update 2.1, coming soon!

ok but I put the whole PIANO folder in your SAMPLES folder, kits in the KIT folder and the song files in SONGS folder....I really have to be zero.

edited November 2018

I'm not sure what the problem is then. It should just load up pre-assigned with the song file.
    Do you mean you put the contents found inside the piano folder into SAMPLES folder, or you mean you put everything including the folder itself in there ?

Post edited by Icoustik on

this is my samples folder

edited November 2018

ok , ok, i made a file error in downloading in my own folder .... i am really zero...
    however I have a question, how do I do if I already have a file sample with the same file name (piano for example ..) or a kit and a song in the same place ...? thanks again

Post edited by happyclimber on

Hope you figured out how to use these to make multisample instruments after the update where it was implemented!
    I've been absent from here for quite a while haha