Deluge firmware to support multisamples
I am looking literary for years to find a small sampler and sequencer that supports multi samples.
Because when playing polyphonic 1 sample does not sound to great. If you load lets say 4 samples spread over the keyboard it gets a lot better.
The requirements would be.
- be able to load multiple samples in 1 sampler instance
- set the highest note and root note
- The sampler instance to be able to read and set the loops from the .wav / .aiff files meta data ( for sounds to have endless sustain and single cycle wave forms )
Nice to have would be
- be able to load .sfz files where the mapping is defined (like this the deluge does not need to support setting the keymap and root note etc )
Very nice to have would be roundrobin
- be able to load 3 snares and the sample cycles through it.