Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Automation/ mapping for mod sources?

lobitlobit canadaPosts: 12

I really like the implementation of mod sources and destinations, its pretty powerful and easy to deal with but I noticed the mod sources themselves are not automatable (or available to map to an external midi controller) the big one for me is env amount because I feel its such a key parameter to have quick access to (its one of the 5 knobs on a tb303 after all) having to go into the mod matrix, shift-filter then shift-env 2 to make a quick change to env amount is a alot of steps. Im not sure if this is a feature request or just a musing, Im sure theres a coding related reason why mod sources aren't included in the automation / mapping list but I was curious about it.

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

you can set it to a gold knob and automate in realtime or parameter lock per step with. a midi controller should be able to learn it as well. it's just not available to edit in automation view

lobitlobit canadaPosts: 12

okay interesting.. I guess thats what the custom settings are for on the gold knob, ill RTFM it a bit